Get this all-star, easy to cook Spaghetti with Clams recipe. This a healthy and delicious recipe which you can easily make in your kitchen.
- YIELD = 1 serving
- TIME = 15 minutes
Spaghetti with Clams Recipe
Previous post about Classic Healthy Easy Spinach Dip Recipe
- 1 tbsp. (4 g) fresh parsley, chopped
- 12 oz. (350 g) spaghetti
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup plus 1 1/2 tbsp. (100 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 1/4 lbs. (1 kg) clams
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Previous post about You will be Stupid if-7 Things Not to do at the Gym
How to make
- Take a large pan of salted water to a boil. Rinse and scrub the clams carefully under running water. Put them in a big skillet with one tablespoon of the oil over moderate heat.
- Shelter and cook them till they open for 2 to 3 minutes, remove any clams which don’t open. Remove the skillet from the heat and shell half of the clams. (Set aside the clams in shells.)
- Straining the cooking liquid through a filter and pour it back into the skillet with the clams for the sauce. Set sidewise.
- In another skillet, sauté the garlic in the remaining oil till golden brown. Add the shelled the sauce clams and cook till it comes to a boil.
- Add the clams in the shell. In the meantime, cook the pasta in the hot water till it is al dente; drain, keeping some of the cooking water.
- Mix the spaghetti with the clams and sauce, add cooking water as needed.
- Scatter carefully with salt, parsley, and pepper.