This soba noodle salad with chicken and sesame lunch recipe is delicious in taste and a healthy lunch recipe. This salad with Japanese buckwheat noodles both is healthy and quick. This salad is a great meal for lunch or dinner.
Previous post about How to Make Bagel Sandwich School Lunch Recipe
This soba noodle salad with chicken and sesame lunch recipe is super easy to make in your home. Your family will love to eat it. The nutrition facts are ideal for health. This can also be a good diet recipe to reduce some fat.
This recipe has been added to your Meal Plan
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|Cook Time||Passive Time|
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ginger root minced fresh
- 4 ounces buckwheat soba noodles
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast cut into thin bite-size strips
- 1 teaspoon garlic chopped
- salt to taste
- black pepper grounded, to taste
- 1 rib celery sliced (optional)
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped and fresh
- 2 tablespoons green onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Soba Noodle Salad with Chicken and Sesame Lunch Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 367 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12g 18%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Cholesterol 112mg 37%
Sodium 1055mg 44%
Potassium 200mg 6%
Total Carbohydrates 24g 8%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 42g 84%
Vitamin A 93%
Vitamin C 74%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Whisk rice vinegar, 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, sesame oil, brown sugar, soy sauce, and ginger together in a large bowl until dressing is combined.
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add soba noodles, stir, and return water to a boil. Boil noodles until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain noodles in a colander under cold running water until cool, about 1 minute.
- Heat 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken breast pieces until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 2 to 4 minutes. Add garlic, salt, and pepper; stir until fragrant, about 1 minute more.
- Toss soba noodles, chicken, celery, carrot, red pepper, cilantro, green onion, and sesame seeds together with dressing in large bowl.
Serve and Enjoy with your family.