Pecorino Cracker Crisps is a very delicious recipe. The recipe is rich in taste. Thin, short bread type crackers that go great with cocktails. Makes a lovely appetiser topped with pear jam and cooked slivered almonds!
Previous post about Healthy Breakfast Recipes for You to Start Your Delicious Day
Very delicious Pecorino Cracker Crisps. Beautiful and cheesy; tender and flaky. They are very easy to make. I followed the recipe exactly, and the resulting dough was very easy to handle. I mixed everything in the food processor instead of a hand mixer. Next time I will make sure I slice them uniformly thin. But the result is superb.
Previous post about Mixed Spice Muesli Recipe
Preparation time = 30 mins
Cook time = 15 mins
Serve = 25
Nutrition Info Pecorino Cracker Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
AMOUNT PER SERVING
% DAILY VALUE
Calories from Fat 33 = 72%
Total Fat 3.7 g = 5%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g = 11%
Cholesterol 9.8 mg = 3%
Sodium 43.7 mg = 1%
Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g = 0%
Dietary Fiber 0.1 g = 0%
Sugars 0 g = 0%
Protein 0.4 g = 0%
- One 1⁄4cups grated pecorino cheese
- 1⁄4teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2cup butter softened
- 3⁄4cup flour
How to Make:
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix cheese, salt, pepper and butter in a bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until well joint.
- Add flour and beat until just joint.
- Turn dough out onto a sheet of plastic wrap, roll into a log shape and wrap well.
- Place into the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and unwrap. Slice dough about 1/8 inch thick. About the width of an average cracker.
- Bake on a Silpat or parchment paper on a cookie sheet for 12-15 minutes or just getting golden on the edges.
- Let cool on the sheet after removing from oven for a few mins then carefully remove with a spatula to serve or store.