Popsicles are most popular desserts in summer and are also very easy to make. So, today we are with delicious and quick mint chocolate chip banana popsicles recipe which you and your family love to taste. It will not only cool down you on a hot sunny day but also its taste is delightful.
This mint chocolate chip popsicles recipe has five simple ingredients which will not harm your body if you want waistline perfect. The most important component is the banana in this recipe and mint is powerful detox and healthy ingredient which cranks the taste up on top notch.
Previous post about Healthy Peanut Butter and Coconut Crunchies Recipe
A mix of some mini chocolate chips which make these popsicles more sweet and delicious. Nutrient-rich mint chocolate chip banana popsicles simply pour the delicious blend of guilt-free ingredients just freeze and enjoy. These dreamy popsicles are a must have and a crowd favourite on hot summer days.
Mint Chocolate Chip Banana Popsicles Recipe
Previous post about Homemade Yogurt and Blueberry Jam Healthy Popsicles Recipe
Yields: 10 small popsicles | Smart Points: 9 | Protein: 3g | Sugar: 23g | Fiber: 1g | Carbohydrates: 27g | Sodium: 42mg | Cholesterol: 9mg | Trans Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Total Fat: 7g | Calories: 184 | Serving Size: popsicles |
- 1 cup dark or semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla almond milk (low-fat dairy milk will work too)
- 2 bananas
- 1 teaspoon mint extract (recommend all natural extract)
How to Make
Previous post about Clean Eating Almond Butter Recipe
- Add honey, milk, mint extract, and bananas to blender and pulse on high until a creamy evenness.
- Add to a bowl and stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into popsicle moulds or small paper cups and insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Optional: add two drops of natural green food colouring for mint green colour pops.
Serve and Enjoy!