Thinking about yourself and taking care of it should be personal and need a bit work. Making it extra personal is as easy as making your own skincare products. This citrus body scrub has the key ingredients to energize and refresh your body. Citrus aromas naturally calm and relax our minds, and oils nourish skin.
Previous post about 12 Simple Ways to Increase Your Water Intake
Key Ingredients of Citrus Body Scrub and Why They Work
Lemon has the acidity which is a natural cleanser and works perfectly to remove bacteria from our body. Lemon also fights for lightening the dark spots, reduces excess oil, fights of wrinkles and gets a natural shine to your skin.
Brown sugar is extra beneficial than bleached sugar due to the fact the grains are extra smooth and cause much less damage and tear on your pores and skin. The grains help exfoliate dead pores and skin cells and smash down bacteria on our skin.
Previous post about Morning Lemon and Mint Detox Water Recipe
Always vital in skin care recipes, olive oil gets rid of any dryness or cracks that may arise on our feet through moisturizing your toes. The result is toes that are smooth and soft.
Coconut oil is a superb natural moisturizer for the pores and skin. It incorporates vitamin E, which is useful in increase and restore of pores and skin. It additionally works to hold skin soft and stops premature wrinkling.
Previous post about 10 Do’s and Don’ts of Going Organic
How to make Your Own Citrus Body Scrub
- Before to starting the scrub, make 1/2 cup of dried lemon shell. This can easily be done by peeling a lemon and placing them in an oven or leaving the skin out to dry.
- Mix 1/2 cup of coconut oil, 1/2 a cup of olive oil, 1 1/2 cup of cane sugar into a container.
- Use a grinder food processor to make the dry lemon skins smaller.
- Mix all ingredients carefully. You can use your hands and get an excellent test scrub before you’re done. You can add essential oil of lemon, grapefruit or lime for a solid, refreshing smell.
- Place the mixture in an airtight container or Mason jar or and store in a cool dry place.
- You can use this body scrub freely at any time or use a bigger amount while showering.