This bagel sandwich school lunch recipe mixes the goodness of crunch of dill pickles with bagels. I got the idea to make this bagel sandwich for my younger brother, who loves the sandwiches for school lunch box.
Previous post about Healthy Parmesan and Basil Chicken Salad Lunch Recipe
This is kid friendly sandwiches recipe and tasted delicious, and the best part is you can alter the veggies in this bagel sandwich school lunch recipe as your children love to eat.
This recipe has been added to your Meal Plan
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Passive Time|
|Cook Time||Passive Time|
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese herb, and garlic flavored
- 1 multigrain bagel split and toasted
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese
- 2 slices dill pickle
- 1/4 cup carrot shredded
- 1 leaf lettuce
How to Make Bagel Sandwich School Lunch Recipe
Amount Per Serving
Calories 765 Calories from Fat 360
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 40g 62%
Saturated Fat 25g 125%
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 11g
Cholesterol 122mg 41%
Sodium 1683mg 70%
Potassium 742mg 21%
Total Carbohydrates 64g 21%
Dietary Fiber 10g 40%
Protein 39g 78%
Vitamin A 260%
Vitamin C 13%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- Spread the cream cheese on the toasted bagel.
- Layer the lettuce, carrot, pickle slices, and Cheddar cheese onto one half of the bagel, then top with the remaining bagel half.
- Cut the sandwich in half and wrap with aluminum foil or plastic wrap.
- Place the sandwich in a lunch bag with an ice pack.