Delicious and refreshing, this yogurt and blueberry jam healthy popsicles recipe is your go-to on every hot summer day. You will love these healthy popsicles if you enjoy treating yourself to creamy taste. This lovely popsicles recipe is full of juicy blueberries and yogurt.
Previous post about Curried Sweet Potato Soup Recipe
Nonfat skim milk and Greek yogurt give this treat a creamy and delicious taste. Healthy ingredients like clean eating blueberry and honey preserves add salty sweetness.
With the nutrient rich and fat low profile, this homemade yogurt and blueberry jam healthy popsicles recipe will hit the spot without adding extra fat to your waistline.
Yogurt and Blueberry Jam Healthy Popsicles Recipe
Previous post about Clean Eating Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
Yields: 8 small popsicles| Smart Points: 5| Protein: 25g| Sugar: 16g |Fiber: 1g |Carbohydrates: 25g| Sodium: 38mg|Cholesterol: 4mg | Trans Fat: 0g| Saturated Fat: 2g| Total Fat: 3g| Calories: 161|Servings: 1 popsicle|
- 8 small popsicle molds
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- Crunchy Granola
- 1/3 cup blueberry fruit spread
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey (raw preferred)
- 1/3 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Yogurt and Blueberry Mix
How to Make
Previous post about Olive Oil Honey Banana Bread Recipe
In a medium skillet over medium heat, add oats. Toast for 3 to 4 minutes, frequently stirring, until oats are golden.
Add honey, oil, and toss to coat oats. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Yogurt and Blueberry Mix:
- Whisk together yogurt with milk, honey, and vanilla until well combined. Add blueberry fruit spread and swirl slightly with a butter knife.
- Evenly distribute yogurt mixture into popsicle molds. Add one tablespoon granola to tops of popsicle mixture. Place in freezer for at least 6 hours before eating.
- To unmold, run popsicle mold(s) under warm tap water for a few moments, being sure not to let any water enter the shell, or let sit on the countertop for a few minutes to thaw at edges.
Serve and Enjoy!