Peanut butter and coconut crunchies recipe is very prevalent in children, and they love eating it. As children love the tasty treats, which feature toasted coconut flavours and creamy peanut butter. The ingredients of this recipe are healthy and attractive in children.
Previous post about Clean Eating Almond Butter Recipe
All the ingredients are 100% clean like raw honey, peanut butter, coconut, and rolled oats and delightful, healthy and full of protein.
This delicious peanut butter and coconut crunchies recipe is very easy to make. You just need to mix all the ingredients simply and shape into round balls and then refrigerate for an hour. Full of nutrients and flavorful, these peanut butter and coconut crunchies will save you when you or your family need a quick energy boosting snack, or you are craving something sweet after a meal.
Previous post about How to Stop Drinking Soda without Headaches
Healthy Peanut Butter and Coconut Crunchies Recipe
Yields: 20 servings |Smart Points: 6 |Protein: 5g |Sugar: 5g |Fiber: 2g |Carbohydrates: 15g |Sodium: 33mg |Cholesterol: 0mg |Trans Fat: 0g |Saturated Fat: 3g |Total Fat: 10g |Calories: 163 |
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1/4 cup honey, raw recommended
- 1 1/4 cup finely grated coconut, (plus more for rolling, about 1/4 cup)
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (natural extra-crunchy) peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats, gluten-free
How to Make
Previous post about Homemade Yogurt and Blueberry Jam Healthy Popsicles Recipe
- Heat up the oven to 300 degrees.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, add toast and oats for 15 minutes.
- Take out from oven and allow cooling.
- Use your hands and mix all ingredients together.
- Shape dough into 20 1-inch balls.
- If needed, add a few drops of water until crunchies hold together when made into balls.
- Spread additional coconut on parchment pepper or a plate.
- Roll dough into 20 balls then roll each ball in the coconut.
- Place covered balls in the fridge until set, about 1 hour.
Serve and Enjoy!