Healthy crispy cinnamon toast breakfast recipe is a delicious and healthy meal for everyone in the morning. This is a favorite delight of every child. This healthy crispy cinnamon toast recipe maintains the calories at a low level and creates the flavor of fresh toast.
This healthy crispy cinnamon toast breakfast recipe only requires five simple ingredients. This recipe only takes few minutes of your morning to bring up a delicious and healthy breakfast for you. You can also add some extra taste with crispy cinnamon toast and enjoy it fresh from the oven in your morning.
Previous post about Cornbread Cake with Fresh Nectarines Recipe
Healthy Crispy Cinnamon Toast Breakfast Recipe
Yields: 4 servings | Smart Points: 10 | Protein: 4g | Sugar: 14g | Fiber: 2g | Carbohydrates: 24g | Sodium: 135mg | Cholesterol: 31mg | Trans Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Total Fat: 13g | Calories: 220 |
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 8 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened to room temperature
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
How to Make
- Warm up oven to broil.
- Combine butter, coconut sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Evenly spread and divide over the entire top of bread slices.
- Place bread, butter side up, on a baking sheet.
- Broil just until brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Turn bread over and broil until lightly brown on the other side.
- Slice toast diagonally.
Serve immediately and enjoy!