Everyone is in a hurry on every morning because the world is very fast today. Almost everyone has no time to make a hearty breakfast before going to work.
So, for this issue, we have the solution in the form of healthy breakfast muffins recipe. This is a healthy and delicious meal. Whip these healthy breakfast muffins recipe before going to sleep at night and will have the healthy and nourishing breakfast at morning when you have no time to make a meal.
Previous post about Mint Chocolate Chip Banana Popsicles Recipe
The best thing about this healthy breakfast recipe is you can use any ingredient which you have in your hand. All you need to do is roast some extra veggies, use up any vegetables which you have in your fridge or make some extra quinoa!
Healthy Breakfast Muffins Recipe
Previous post about Healthy Peanut Butter and Coconut Crunchies Recipe
- 1 cup shredded greens (we used kale & leftover greens from our beetroots)
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet potato
- 1 zucchini, grated and excess moisture squeezed out
- 1 tbsp herbs (dried or fresh, we used rosemary)
- 6 eggs
How to Make
- Heat up the oven to 350°F (180°C) and line pan with grease with coconut oil or butter, or muffin liners.
- Lightly beaten eggs together in a bowl, mix in all your vegetables and spices.
- Divide mixture equally between muffin liners and place in the oven to bake until they are golden brown or for 25-30 minutes and spring back when lightly touched.
Serve and Enjoy!