Flush the fat away vegetable soup recipe is full of the nutritional powerhouse, for example, garlic, sweet potato, tomatoes, spinach, and carrots, this soup truly flushes the fat away from the body by bringing back sodium-potassium and acid-alkaline balance to the body’s glands and organs.
It is a deliciously comforting and warming treat which has the extra bonus of adding much-needed nutrients and detoxing your body.
Previous post about Strawberry Basil Water Recipe
The super foods in the flush the fat away vegetable soup recipe are full of fiber, antioxidants and aid with flushing toxins, and successively fat from your body. Healthy, safe, and effective for you. This soup truly is a wonder way to begin any healthy lifestyle.
Previous post about Spaghetti with Clams Recipe
Our clean eating tactic will let you eat a broad range of your favorite foods while remembering the principles of clean and healthy eating.
Flush the Fat Away Vegetable Soup Recipe
- 1 tablespoon plus one teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, optional, for serving (1/2 teaspoon per serving)
- 4 cups baby spinach, loosely packed
- 4 cups vegetable broth, low-sodium
- 2 (15 ounces) cans navy beans, drained and rinsed (optional, black beans)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of Kosher or sea salt, more or less to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1″ cubes
How to Make
- Put all ingredients, except olive oil and spinach, to the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours, or till the vegetables are tender.
- Put stir spinach, and continue cooking just till floppy, about 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy! (1 Serving Per Night if doing the 3 Day Cleanse & Detox)
Tip: If you prefer a denser soup, later 5 hours of cooking, just take out 1 cup of soup, along with ingredients, mix up ingredients with a fork, back to the slow cooker, stir and continue cooking 1 to 3 hours. When serving, trickle a little (optional) olive oil over each bowl of soup.
Note: Olive oil helps the body absorb nutrients more proficiently and supports a healthy digestive system.