Chocolate bundt cake is delicious and favorite sweet. Bundt cakes are very popular because of their impressive presentation and beauty, and they capture the whole room’s attention. These rounded cakes boats extremely grooved curvy edges.
Chocolate bundt cakes are exactly too attractive to eat. Rest assured; you will want to dig your torn apart into a slice of this immoral chocolate bundt cake, particularly given how clean it is!
Previous post about Is Carbonated Water Healthy for you How to Find?
Almost all the traditional bundt cakes have heavy sugar and fat on them and less on nutrients. But in our recipe, we keep in mind these things and try to make a healthy and delicious dessert for you.
While making this clean eating chocolate bundt cake, there is no use of refined sugar or vegetable oil. Just have a look of our best chosen Healthy Alternatives to Refined Sugar.
Instead of this, it calls for clean ingredients like Greek yogurt and coconut sugar, which offer soggy touch to every delightful slice.
Clean Eating Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
Yields: 16 servings | Smart Points: | Protein: 4g |Sugar: 23g | Carbohydrates: 37g | Sodium: 121mg | Cholesterol: 25mg | Trans Fat: 0g | Fiber: 2g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Total Fat: 18g | 16Calories: 310
Previous post about 12 Simple Ways to Increase Your Water Intake
For Chocolate Cake
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups flour (we used white whole wheat)
- 1 cup coconut oil, optional butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 large eggs, beat with a fork
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
For Chocolate Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 cup canned (lite) coconut milk
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
How to Make
Previous post about 10 Best Ways to Detox for Healthy Life
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 10 to 12 cup bundt cake pan.
- Whisk together dries ingredients and set aside.
- Add wet ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix with a beater till well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir just until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Shake pan to evenly distribute batter. Bake for 40 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan for 15 minutes and then invert onto cooling rack.
- Place all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, constantly stirring until chocolate has melted and all ingredients are incorporated.
- Remove from heat and allow cooling slightly.
- Place cake on plate or cake stand and slowly pour sauce over top of the cake.
Serve and Enjoy!