Little of prepared mozzarella cheese and bacon are just two of the ingredients which make this easy spinach dip recipe taste anything but conventional.
Previous post about 15 Minute Healthy Avocado Pasta Recipe
It is really very delightful and so easy. The “classic easy spinach dip recipe.” It can be spiced up with green peppers, some onion, or anything else you want to improve, but the perfect the as it is! I love to corn chips and dip veggies in it. Yum! A hit at picnics and potlucks!
Previous post about Smoothie Recipe – Strawberry, Almond Butter, and Oatmeal Breakfast Parfait
15 Seconds Easy Spinach Dip Recipe
- 1 round loaf crusty bread (country white, pumpernickel, etc.)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves or 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 to 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions (white portion only)
- 1 large clove garlic
- In a blender or food processor, finely mince the scallions and garlic.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the paprika and bread and blend until smooth.
- Taste and correct the seasonings. Chill for up to 2 days.
- Just before serving, make a bread bowl: Cut about an inch off the top of the round of bread and save it for a lid. Remove the bread from the center, hollowing out the loaf.
- Stir the dip well and place in the bread bowl. Sprinkle lightly with paprika. Serve the removed bread chunks along with crudites for dipping