Applesauce spice muffins recipe is very easy to make and everyone like it because of its superb taste. We all love healthy baked foods.
The tasty treats that would magnify your waistline and load you with scary amounts of sugar, reinvented in ways that offer nutrients and will not confess your weight loss targets.
Previous post about 25 3 Ingredient Smoothie Recipes Infographic
If we think about the nutritious oven baked treats, then super ever applesauce spice muffins are on top of the chart.
These muffins are delightful and super for the breakfast meal. These healthy applesauce spice muffins will not affect your weight as most of the sugar covering do.
Previous post about Vegan Smoothies Simplified
Applesauce Spice Muffins
Smart Points: 11
Trans Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 4g
Total Fat: 6g
Yields: 18 servings
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups applesauce, no sugar added (recipe)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 apple, cored, peeled, and diced into 1/4-inch pieces, (Gala or Golden Delicious, are good choices)
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1 cup diced walnut pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 2/3 cup coconut palm sugar
- 2 1/2 cups white whole wheat
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place paper or foil muffin cups in muffin tins. In a large mixing bowl, together all dry ingredients.
- Add walnuts and toss with dry ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients in another medium bowl, whisking until combined. Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir just until combined.
- Fill 18 muffin cups 2/3 full and bake 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool before serving. These muffins are even better the second day!