The most trending meal is overnight oats in these days. So, here is the banana walnut overnight oatmeal breakfast recipe for you to enjoy with your family. Banana walnut overnight oatmeal is a delicious recipe, and your family will love it in the morning.
This recipe can do anyone’s mouth watered because of the delicious taste of banana walnut muffin. Oats flavor from added spices and absorbed milk overnight, forming a creamy, delicious grab-and-go breakfast. Dashed cinnamon and raw honey add good sweetness. Banana walnut overnight oatmeal breakfast recipe is fast and easy to prepare.
Previous post about Healthy Crispy Cinnamon Toast Breakfast Recipe
Banana Walnut Overnight Oatmeal Breakfast Recipe
Yields: 2 servings | Smart Points: 9 | Protein: 7g | Sugar: 28g | Fiber: 3g | Carbohydrates: 38g | Sodium: 117mg | Cholesterol: 6mg | Trans Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Total Fat: 5g | Calories: 213 |
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
How to Make
- Add all of the ingredients to two bowls or jars, cover, and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- When ready to serve, heat the oats in the microwave or enjoy chilled.
- Top with the walnuts and banana slices just before serving.
Serve and Enjoy.