Avocado is a great food for our health. Avocado used in various food combinations for different needs. It is a super food for weight loss. Avocado pasta recipe is amazingly healthy and delicious.
Previous post about Smoothie Recipe – Strawberry, Almond Butter, and Oatmeal Breakfast Parfait
This pasta recipe can be made so quickly and without using fancy equipment. A good thing, you don’t need any cream or butter. Only you need the avocado for making a creamy sauce. If you are planning a healthy diet plan, then this is a good sign for our weight loss plan to reduce extra fat from our body.
The main reason for choosing this avocado pasta recipe, this is very easy to make for anyone. You can easily and quickly make this recipe.
Previous post about How to Make a Healthy Smoothie Infographics
How to make Avocado Pasta Recipe
The only longest part of avocado pasta recipe is to cook the pasta because we have to cook the pasta separately. You can make the avocado sauce in very short time.
- Freshly ground paper and salt, as you taste
- Juice of ¼ lemon
- ¼ teaspoon finely grated garlic
- One large ripe avocado
- One green onion
- One medium size tomato
- 8 ounces dry pasta
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Once cooked, reserve 1/2 cup of hot pasta water then drain pasta.
Prepare Avocado Sauce
- Mash avocado in a large bowl. Stir in the garlic and lemon juice then season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir in a 1/4-cup of the reserved pasta water. Add pasta, tomatoes, and green onion then toss until the pasta is thoroughly coated with the sauce. If the sauce is too thick, add a little more pasta water.